Tuesday 28 October 2008

Even diamonds start as coal.

Okay, yet again I have been neglecting this, but I'm just about to come offline and get some reading done, so I'll just do a quick summary of anything even vaguely interesting that has happened recently (except this to be short).
- Reading Week has started. I am off uni, but haven't actually done any work as of yet.
- I have my halloween costume all ready to go! Beaded drop waist dress, seamed stockings, cigarette holder, long pearls, headband, fur coat (fake, obviously) ... yes, I am a 1920s girl, and I'm damn excited about it.
- My Scrubs obsession has returned, thanks to Sophie & her "you got gravelled!" I spent pretty much all day today and yesterday watching it, going from season one right through to whatever season we're on now.
Yep, that's about it. Bit of a boring old week. However, things are looking up - going out with my mum tomorrow, spending Thursday and Friday in the library, going out partying on Friday night (in my costume of course), working on Saturday & then having a Halloween film night with some friends (hello, Hocus Pocus) & probably working on Sunday and then relaxing (but in all honesty, will be more likely to be panic writing 2000 words on the history of medieval Scottish poetry and the language used within these poems. FUN.)
So that's it, au revoir until next time!




No comments: